Right of withdrawal
01. In compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, the customer who covers the quality of consumer and, therefore, the natural person acting for purposes unrelated to the professional activity, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, without providing any reasons and without having to bear different costs from those specified in paragraph no. 3, no later than 14 (fourteen) days from delivery, or from the day on which the Customer or a third party designated by the latter acquires physical possession of the goods purchased. The conditions and procedure for exercising this right will be specified in the following paragraphs. The guarantees provided by the Consumer Code are not recognized when the transaction, albeit concluded remotely, sees the consumer purchasing with a VAT number or for purposes not unrelated to the professional activity, since in this case he is a professional customer and not a final consumer.
02. The customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous paragraph must contact the Customer Service of Advanced Group S.R.L. and communicate their decision indicating the product (s) for which you wish to exercise the right of withdrawal. In any case, the Customer has the faculty to communicate by ordinary mail, registered mail or any other form of communication, his / her wish to avail himself / herself of the right of withdrawal, within the terms established by law. Customer Service of Advanced Group S.R.L. will take charge of the request and will open a file.
Having received the declaration of withdrawal, Advanced Group S.R.L. will send the Customer an e-mail confirming receipt with the return form (RMA form) attached, with an authorization number, which must be attached to the outside of the package relating to the product to be returned. To complete the withdrawal procedure, the Customer must complete the procedure to request the collection of the goods through the trusted courier of Advanced Group S.R.L.
In any case, the Customer has the right to entrust the goods to another courier of his choice, with the exception of Poste Italiane. In both cases, the shipping costs for the return of the goods at Advanced Group S.R.L. they will be charged to the customer.
Once the above procedure has been completed, the Customer must send the goods, carefully packed in the original packaging of the manufacturer, outside of which the RMA form must be affixed, via the indicated Courier, to the following address:
Advanced Group S.R.L.
C / O SC-Project
Viale Lombardia, 12
20081 Cassinetta di Lugagnano MI
The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the Advanced Group S.R.L. warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer.
In case of damage to the goods during transport, Advanced Group S.R.L. will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier of his choice and obtain a refund of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal.
Advanced Group S.R.L. is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. The return costs and the means to use are the responsibility of the Customer who will not be reimbursed in the event that the goods are lost or damaged.
03. The shipment of the goods to be returned must take place no later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer has communicated to Advanced Group S.R.L. the decision to withdraw from the purchase contract.
Advanced Group S.R.L., in compliance with the provisions of art. 56 of the D. lgs. n. 21/2014, once the compliance with the conditions of paragraph 4 has been verified, the Customer will reimburse the cost of the product within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, subject to the right to withhold the refund until the date of return of the product at their warehouses. Advanced Group S.R.L. it is not obliged to reimburse additional costs if the Customer has chosen a type of delivery different from the type of delivery that is less expensive ("basic" delivery). Reimbursement will take place in the same manner used by the customer for the purchaseor, if specifically requested, by bank transfer, credit card cancellation or PayPal refund.
04. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following unavoidable conditions:
A. the Customer can exercise the right of withdrawal only and exclusively with regard to the entire product; it will not be possible to exercise the right of withdrawal only on a part of the product purchased;
B. Once the product is assembled and used, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal;
C. The purchased product must be returned in its original packaging, complete with all the accessories and its documentation;
D. The product must be returned in perfect condition, products that show signs of damage, wear or dirt are not accepted;
E. The returned product must be accompanied by the invoice indicating the serial number, otherwise, if the serial number is different, the withdrawal will not be accepted and the product will be made available again to the Customer, without any financial reimbursement from of Advanced Group SRL towards him,
F. In the event that the Customer decides to send the goods back via a courier of his choice, the shipment for the return of the product is the responsibility of the Customer, until the time when Advanced Group S.R.L. will confirm that it has received the product. In the event that the product is damaged during the return to the warehouses, it will be the responsibility of Advanced Group S.R.L. communicate the incident to the Customer to allow him to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the asset, if this is insured; therefore, Advanced Group S.R.L. will put the product at the disposal of the Customer, canceling the withdrawal.
05. The right of withdrawal is canceled if the Customer does not return the goods to Advanced Group S.R.L. within 14 days from the date on which the withdrawal was announced. The term is considered respected if the customer sends the goods before the expiry of 14 days. The right of withdrawal also expires in the event of a substantial defect of the returned product (lack of internal packaging and / or documentation and / or original packaging of the manufacturer, absence of elements and accessories of the product, damage, unsuitable return status) and in general in case of non-compliance with the conditions set out in paragraph 4. In all cases of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Advanced Group S.R.L. will return the goods to the customer who will not be entitled to any refund.
06. Withdrawal from purchase
Please note that the customer is entitled to reject the goods at the time of delivery. However, it should be noted that, upon issuance of the reimbursement credit note, in case of prepayment (credit card, PayPal, bank transfer in advance), the shipping costs will be reversed up to the delivery address and return to the sender. Therefore, only the amount of the product will be reimbursed, net of round-trip transportation costs and any other expense due to the dynamics of the delivery of the order, including customs duties and any taxes applied.